1. What are the types of product you sell on foodiemart.com.my?
We are selling a number of high quality food and we are constantly adding new products that are popular in various countries.
2. Do I need to register to buy item?
Yes. This is to ensure your personal data and shipping details recorded properly for our issuance of tax invoice and shipping consignment notes. Registering with us helps speed up the ordering process for you, as we would already have with us your billing and shipping details.
www.foodiemart.com.my treats personal information, such as your name, email address or telephone number as important privacy. We promise your personal information will not be disclosed to third party. We will not use or sell your personal information to third party unless:
- Users agreed to share with third party.
- 2. Users make known to the public of their personal information in selves-willingness in order to enjoy products or services.
3. What do I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
If you’ve forgotten your password, just click the ‘Forgotten Your Password’ button and it will be emailed to you right away. If you still do not receive an email, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you promptly.
4. Are all items on FoodieMart subject to SST?
All goods sold and supplied to territories within Malaysia are not subjected to SST.
5. Where do you deliver?
We provide shipping on all orders within Malaysia, including Sabah and Sarawak.
6. How long does it take to receive my item?
We deliver to you within 3-7 working days. Sabah and Sarawak may take an extra 1-2 days.
7. How much does delivery cost?
8. What are the delivery hours?
Our delivery hours are usually between 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., from Monday until Friday. You can place orders at any time of the day.
9. What does it mean if an item is “out of stock”?
Products that are marked “out of stock” are products that is very popular and frequently sell out on our website. You may e-mail us at email@example.com so that when the stock is available again, you will be the first person that we will notify.
10. How do I place an order?
- Select the item you want to purchase, and click on “Add to Cart” button.
- Next, you can either continue browsing for more item or review item in your cart by clicking on “View Cart”.
- You can click on “Proceed to Check out” to complete your order. Next, you are required to make payment using payment gateway. You will also receive an email from us regarding your order(s), the tracking code is included.
11. How do I check the status of my order?
We will provide you the tracking number through your email, then you can check it on the shipping provider website.
12. How do I make a change of my order?
You cannot change an order if it has been placed.
13. What is your cancellation policy?
Once the order has been placed, for technical reasons, you cannot cancel the order.
14. How do I report if there is a problem with my order?
If you have a problem with your order, please tell us immediately! Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-7782 8384.
15. My order hasn’t arrived. Who do I contact?
Kindly email us at email@example.com or call us at 03-7782 8384.
16. What payment method do you accept?
You can either pay by:
- Online Banking
Direct Online Transfer such as Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Connect, RHB Now, Bank Islam Online, etc.
17. How do I make payment?
You can make payment via online banking (listing of the online banking available) through iPay88 payment portal which is available for selection during checkout.
18. How do I give feedback/ review after received my order?
You can give us feedback in contact us, and submit the form to us. For review, you can go to the item you had bought and leave a comment in the review column.
19. What should I do when I received a defect item/wrong item/missing item?
For all orders with missing, defect or wrong item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your order number, name of item and the reason for returning. You may call us at +603-7782 8384. We will advise accordingly.
20. I have more questions to ask!
You can go to Contact us and leave the question in the form provided, or kindly email us at email@example.com or call us at 03-7782 8384.